I have a youtube channel with over 700 Videos!
Hi, Thanks for visiting my website. My name is Will and if you have questions
or would like to
contribute projects or ideas you can contact me
The Big Mouth Bubbler
Here is a wonderful new product from Midwest Home Brewing. I really like although I have yet to try it. It is the Big Mouth Bubbler and this thing is going to make melomels so much easier. No more fussing with trying to get the fruits in and out of the carboy.
If you get one of these you have got to let me know how it goes.
Ported 6.5 Gallon Plastic Carboy by Big Mouth Bubbler
- The most helpful fermentor ever invented just went siphonless!
- Porting this revolutionary fermentor makes transferring as easy as the turn of a valve.
- Fight oxidation and contamination by keeping your fermentor closed for transfers.
- Virtually indestructible fermentor, equipped with 3" thick anti-flex ribs, a punted bottom and decreased base diameter for extreme strength and durability
- Smaller footprint preserves precious brew cave space and allows for convenient storage inside a standard brewing bucket
Kegco 7 Galln Wide MouthGlass Carboy
- WIDE MOUTH MAKES CLEANING EASIER THAN EVER: The glass jar is less likely to get scratched up than a plastic carboy or bucket, so these jars are already easy to clean, but the wide mouth makes it even more convenient than a normal carboy. Stick your whole arm inside of the vessel to reach all of the surface area with a cleaning cloth, ensuring bacteria has no place to hide.
- INSTALL YOUR OWN AIR LOCK: When using this jar as a fermenter, gas will be released from your brew. If the vessel were sealed airtight, the added gas could cause the jar to explode if not vented properly, but if there is not a good seal, your brew could become oxidized. The removable cap on the lid allows you to install a drilled #3 rubber stopper with your own air lock so the gas can vent without allowing in oxygen.
- BUILT-IN AIR LOCK: The lid has a recessed area with a removable cap that can be replaced with a breather cap to use as an air lock. The breather cap allows gas to escape from the container during fermentation and having it in a recessed area allows you to fill it with sanitizer so that the released gas can bubble out, but harmful oxygen and impurities cannot get in and contaminate your brew.
- ADJUSTABLE DIAL TO SET BREW DATE: The lid features an adjustable dial that allows you to set the date that you begin fermentation, so if you have multiple batches going at the same time in different jars, it's easy to keep track of when each one started! Simply turn the inner dial to the month and the outer dial to the day. No more sticking a piece of tape on the side with a date scribbled on it.
- DURABLE STRAPS MAKE CARRYING EASY: If you've ever tried picking up a slippery jar that's filled with a few gallons of liquid, you'll appreciate the convenience and safety of having a strong woven nylon strap to lift and carry the jar from place to place. The straps fit snugly around the jar and criss-cross the bottom to evenly support the weight, but can be quickly slid off the jar for cleaning.