Buy Direct from the Mead Makers websites
- Feisty Brood Meadery - They are a small winery in Ohio that specializes in Mead.
Eight Current Meads including "Citrus Inspiration Mead" - Gold Medal at 2018 Mazer Cup for Dry Commercial Traditional meads
- Fire Circl Mead - Their brewery is in S. Oregon in a location referred to as Sam's Valley. They are possibly the only organic brewers of braggot in Oregon. Here is what they have to say about their mead: We brew Braggots which is a style of Mead We have two Braggots that are on the store shelves, Dragon's Blood and Naughty Heather. Our Dragon's Blood resembles a robust porter fermented with wine yeast, carmelly sweet with a hint of juniper berries. The Naughty Heather resembles a red ale, brewed without hops but with heather tips and flowers. Both are very popular.
- St. Ambrose Cellars - Located in Michigan. Looks like some great mead. They currently ship to Washington DC. Michigan and Minnesota. (this list of states will probably expand over time) They raise their own bees which is always a great thing when it comes to mead making!
- Laurel Highlands Meadery - Located in Pennsylvania, they have a variety of interesting meads including a chocolate, a traditional, a maple and a triple berry.
- Hidden Legend Winery - 6 types of Mead, located in Montana and ship to several different states. (Note that their repertoire has increased and they carry more than six types now!)
- Volcano Winery in Hawaii - They carry a variety of wines but also have a macadamia nut honey wine that looks very promising. You can order online.
- Rabbits Foot Meadery - California
- Redstone Meadery - Colorado
- Long Island Meadery - New Jersey
- Sky River Meadery - Washington State
- Shady Grove Meadery - Tennessee
- Bees Brothers Meadery - New Mexico
- Ring of Fire Meadery - Alaska
- New Day Meadery - Indiana
- Earle Estates Meadery - New York
- Jhelbare Wines - Ohio
- Chateau Lorane - Oregon
- White Winter Winery - Wisconsin
- Honeywine.com - Texas
- BlackSnake Meadery - Virginia
- Chaucer's Wine - California
- Heidrun Meadery - Califormia
- Munro Honey and Meadery - Canada
- Trazo Mead - Located in Tennessee. They sell online and have a nice flight of mead I recommend you get if you are new to mead and various flavors.
Other Online Retailers who Carry Mead - The same state restrictions and your ability to order online will vary from state to state
National Chains that carry wine and may carry mead. You should check with your local store to see if they actually have bottles of mead in stock
Mead Available on Amazon.com
Honeywood Blackberry Mead Wine
Blackberry infused Mead, from Honeywood Winery, offers a smooth taste. The Blackberries give this mead a truly Oregon touch. Honeywood is made using White Clover Honey for a clean fresh and floral wine. This is a wonderful dessert wine. 750ml.
Honeyrun Mead Ragnar's Dry Mead Honey Wine Central Valley, California NV 750ml
Mead is believed to be man's first alcoholic beverage, and it enjoyed popularity all over the world. Though it's been rarer in recent years, it's still an exciting treat. Honeyrun Ragnar's Dry Mead is intensely aromatic yet dry and crisp on the palate, making it a great choice for those who usually choose beer or dry wine. Serve chilled, it goes well with seafood and light salads. No added sulfites. Kosher Pareve. Organic. Product of California Alcohol by Volume 12 Type Other White WinesWhite Blends; Region California; Categories Thanksgiving Selection, Wine, Kosher, 10.00 - 19.99
B Nektar Wildflower Mead 750ml 750ML
Brotherhood Carroll's Mead 750ML
This wine is from United States, New York region, Hudson Valley sub-region. Many meads heat a honey mixture much like a brewing process, often yielding a cooked or burned flavor, like a dark beer. Carroll’s mead is made like a fine wine, kept cool during fermentation, thereby maintaining the fresh honey flavor and wild flower aromas. Final sweetness is adjusted with pure fresh honey (14% residual sugar). It has a delicate flavor and natural sweetness. Smooth, light and delightfully sweet, this wine’s delicate aroma of wild flower honey gives way to a lush ripe fruit flavor and lingering finish. Notes of wildflower honey coat your mouth for a delicate sipping experience. Celebrate your special feast, serve cold and enjoy by itself or with sharp cheese, salty meats, nuts or Irish food.. ”Grilled Sweet & Spicy Chicken” 1/2 bottle Carroll’s Mead 1 envelope Good Seasons Dry Italian Dressing Mix six boneless, skinless chicken breasts Directions: Combine ingredients and place in a 9x12 baking dish. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Grill over open flame. Enjoy with a chilled glass of Carroll’s Mead! Dessert Wine
Chaucer's Mead NV 750ml
This wine is produced utilizing fresh honey without the addition of artificial flavorings, concentrates or artificial colorings. Even though greater production difficultites ensue because pure, raw honey is used for fermentation, the intensity of flavor generated throug this technique is worth the effort. This dessert-style wine is not fortified and contains only 11% alcohol, please consume shortly after opening. To be enjoyed either chilled or heated with provided spice bag.
B. Nektar Vanilla Cinnamon Mead 750ml
A sweet mead made with whole cinnamon sticks, vanilla beans and aged on American oak. We slice each vanilla bean open by hand before adding to the mead to ensure maximum flavor extraction. Serve slightly chilled.
NV Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery Sweet Desire Mead 500 mL
Semi sweet mead fermented and aged 1 year in a Kentucky bourbon barrel. Smokey sweet bourbon flavor with complex oak and vanilla finish. Dangerously Delicious!