Premium Kit for Small Terrarium (Succulent, Cactus, and Fairy Garden)
Perfect kit for a first time terrarium gardener or to give as a gift. Provides the exact amount of the specific "ingredients" necessary to build a thriving small terrarium. Will work for closed terrariums, open terrariums, fairy gardens, as well as with succulents and cactii. Kit includes terrarium potting soil, activated charcoal, two different sizes of semi-polished river rocks, shag moss, and complete but easy to follow step-by-step instructions. The ingredients supplied are in the following approximate amounts: 9 oz. soil; 8 oz. small river rocks; 8 oz. larger river rocks; 1 oz. activated charcoal; 1 oz. sheet moss. Great for anyone wanting to set up a terrarium without having to go and find all the different pieces separately. Please note that the kit does NOT include a container or plants. Please also note that this kit is for a SMALL terrarium. We recommend using a mason jar if you are making a closed terrarium or a container with a 4 - 6" diameter if you are making a succulent or cactus terrarium.
H. Potter Terrarium Garden Planting Kit
- H Potter has assembled a complete kit for planting your new small terrarium. Attractive enough to send as a gift.
- You receive the following items each individually packed in a burlap bag: pea gravel 11 oz, activated charcoal 1.5 oz
- sphagnum moss (dead, not for aesthetics, it's for filtration) 0.5 oz, & soil 7 oz, plus complete planting instructions. (See image of brochure in other images. Brochure comes folded)
- If you are purchasing an H Potter terrarium see the list below in product description to select the correct size kit.
- Plants NOT included. We also offer an H Potter Terrarium Planting Kit in a Medium and a Large size.
Terrarium / Fairy Garden Kit
- Terrarium Potting Soil
- Sheet Moss, Spanish Moss
- Carbonized Charcoal
- Decorative Pebbles, Bark Mulch
- Complete instructions for creating your living terrarium
Creativity for Kids Grow 'n Glow Terrarium
- 1 Plastic TERRARIUM JAR, 5" x 3.25" (12.7 x 8.25cm). This mason-style jar has star- shaped air vents in the lid and a wide mouth for easy assembly.
- A Plant MISTER for keeping your terrarium plants watered
- 2 RESIN FIGURES, a bunny and toadstools, 15 Garden-inspired STICKERS
- 45 Glow-in-the-Dark STICKERS, to light up your terrarium at night!
- for ages 6 to 96
Dragon's Lair Create a dark and remote lair for your mythical fire-breathing dragon. In the Dragon's Lair, Dragon Trees sprout from white dragons' eggs to form sword-like leaves. If you cut them, they will "bleed." In addition to two spectacular plants named after dragons (including one of the only black-leaf plants in the world, Black Dragon Coleus), this kit comes with a pet dragon, lava rock, and blood rock. Your lair will sprout in weeks and last for years.
Kit includes: 2 Dragon Seed Packets: Dragon Tree Seed and Black Dragon Coleus Seed, Windowsill Greenhouse, Decorative Dragon, Black and Red Lava Rock, Blood Rock, Planting Mixture, Instructions and Information Sheet.
Graveyard Gothic Garden Create your very own Gothic Garden when you sprout gothic plants from graves. They start sprouting in five days. Water only once every two months, and the plants last for years with minimal care.
Grow your own Graveyard Gothic Garden with plants of witches, the undead and unholy. The Gothic Garden celebrates plants that are strange, ugly and sharp. You simply plant the seeds in the plots you have created with Blood Rock and Headstones, water them and step back to watch your creations flourish.
This complete kit celebrating the macabre contains everything you need to create your own authentic Graveyard Gothic Garden including: five color seeds packs, Tombstone Plant stakes, Book Rock, assorted skulls and spiders and graveyard unnerving decals. The booklet includes detailed sprouting, growing and care information as well as the Gothic history and lore of the included plants.
H Potter Wardian Case Terrarium Container
- H Potter Plant Terrarium makes a great gift. Great size for small places. Entire glass terrarium container top lifts off and includes brass filagree trim and brass finials. Perfect indoor planter for the office desk or an apartment. Approximate Dimensions: 9.5"L x 5.5"W x 10.5"H
- Terrarium Glass is 3 mm thick and has lead-free solder to protect you and the environment. Front center roof panel is hinged to open for ventilation.
- Base is metal with a dark gray powder coat finish, ball feet, and plastic liner. PROPS NOT INCLUDED.
Exo Terra Rainforest Habitat Kit Small With PT2602 - Exo Terra PT2660
Twig Terrariums Le Petit Singularite DIY Terrarium Kit
Looking for a little green gift to keep that someone fascinated? Look at this one! Le Petit Singularite is a small, well-made, cork-topped jar, made from 40% post-consumer recycled glass. Its design is simple and it looks good everywhere (we've checked around our homes). Kit comes attractively packaged and with one figure - please specify male or female.
Wild West Cactus Round-up The Wild West Cactus Roundup is a complete kit to grow over 25 different varieties of cacti in a unique planting corral. This unique offering is great for kids and a terrific alternative or supplement to electronic and digital toys. The Wild West Cactus Roundup comes with everything needed to grow cacti from seed easily and quickly. This educational kit includes 3 colorful wild west backgrounds, a multi-dimensional planter, and Desert Stone, - cool looking decorative pebbles. The terra cotta planter has a multitude of planting tubes of differing heights and diameters extending from a contoured base. The patent-pending planter was designed specifically for growing cacti. An information booklet contains photos and specific information on each of the 20+ cacti varieties included in the kit, as well as detailed planting and care information. The custom designed planting pod presents all product contents in an attractive format. Seeds start sprouting in only five days and there is a guarantee on the seeds! The Wild West Cactus Roundup can be placed on a windowsill, desk, table, counter, bookshelf, nightstand, or coffee table. They will flourish in bright natural light or florescent light and need to be watered just once a month. The cacti can be grown in the 6 x 3 planter for over a decade and will provide years of enjoyment, education, and fun! Actual Product Dimensions: 8.25 x 4.25 x 8 inches
Fairy Triad Dome Terrarium
- Create a miniature fairy garden with this wondrous, easy-to-grow kit Includes seeds for Primrose, Lobelia, Clover and Thyme.
- Also includes gravel, plastic toys and planter
- For ages 4 yrs. and up
Faber-Castell Creativity For Kids Enchanted Fairy Garden - With a little creative magic you can grow your own enchanted fairy world. This garden set includes a flower-shaped gardening dish, enchanted flower house, tiny gemstone treasures, flowers, butterflies, paint with brush along with soil and seeds that grow like magic. Finish off your garden with a friendly fairy, a sparkling garden path and teeny tiny toadstools.
Discovery Crafts Medieval Garden - Create an indoor garden---with a medieval twist. This all-inclusive kit includes a resin dragon statue and castle tower kids can paint themselves; then they add the soil and water to let the wheat-grass and basil grow near the mighty beast. But don't forget the dragon eggs! Creativity for Kids. Ages: 7+
Discovery Exclusive Frog Pond Terrarium
- Realistic, rainforest-like habitat provides a safe and healthy home for tiny tadpoles -Tadpoles are shipped directly to your home
- Vented, see-thru lid allows easy viewing of natural, amphibian metamorphosis
- Habitat shell is break-resistant and escape-proof
- 13" L x 7" W x 8" H
Herp Habitat Terrarium 2.5 gallons
- Create your own habitat - Aquatic, rainforest or desert.
- Use wet or dry. Bow-front terrarium with a built-in, elevated basking platform.
- Locking clips secure lid. Safe for use with a basking light.
- For: Newts and Salamanders, Frogs and Toads, Leopard Geckos, Small Desert Lizards, Small Snakes
- Size: 23.25 x 17.5 x 11.4H inches -- 2.5 gallons
Exo Terra Habisphere Desktop Terrarium
- Stylish & compact design
- Unique bent front window for optimal viewing
- Integrates in any home or office
- Easy to install & maintain
- Energy efficient Day & Night LED lighting
Carnivorous Terrarium with Live Plants Grow your own feared and famous meat eating plants. This terrarium features the infamous Venus Trap. The leaves of a Venus Fly Trap are covered with fine hairs. When an insect lands on the plant, the pressure on these hairs causes the jaw-like foliage to snap closed, trapping the insect inside. The diabolical Cobra Plant. The unsuspecting insect crawls down the cylindrical stem and is unable to get out. The plant hairs all point down making an escape impossible. The hopeless insect is then slowly dissolved into plant food. And finally the harmless looking Sundew Plant. It lures, captures, and digest insects using stalked mucilaginous glands covering their leaf surface. The insects are used to supplement the poor mineral nutrition that sundews are able to obtain from the soil they grow in. The acrylic terrarium is 6 inches tall and 6 inches wide. Included in the kit are 3 live carnivorous plants, Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea), Sundew (Drosera), and Cobra Plant (Sarracenia). Soil and instructions are included.
Miniature Fairy Garden Mushrooms, Set of 3, Orange
Adding a bit of whimsy in the miniature garden, the Mushrooms are colorful and fun. The fairies were busy painting the mushrooms in colors of blue, green, lavender, pink, orange, and yellow. To the fairies' surprise and delight, the trolls added little red spots on the top of each mushroom! The bases of the mushroom are a creamy white hue that contrasts with the green of nearby plants. The set of three mushrooms, in the same color, range in size from .5" to 1.25" high with a 1.5" pick. Select the color of your choice or buy all the packages to create a rainbow fairy ring.
Top Collection Enchanted Story Garden and Terrarium Southern Style Fairy House Outdoor Decor with Light
Fairy gardens are here. Bring a sparkle of magic into your home and garden with the Enchanted Story - Fairy Garden line from Top Collection. Fairy gardens are a miniaturized garden you build with creativity, imagination and a belief in fairies. Creating your own fairy garden is easy. The space can be as large as your current garden, or as mini as a flower pot. Work within the space and decorate the landscape with existing natural materials. Mini plants, tree branches, mossy patches, pebbles all work great. When the layout is finished simply add the fairy garden's inhabitants. Check out Enchanted Story's collection of sleeping fairy babies, fairy houses, forest critters, little dragons and many more. They all love to hang out at your newly created fairy garden. This adorable Fairy Garden piece is cast in quality designer resin and painstakingly hand-painted to capture every detail. To protect the beautiful paint work, spray fairy garden pieces with a colorless water sealer when leaving them outside. Remember to bring them inside during the winter months
YOUNG TRAVELLERS - PREISER HO SCALE MODEL TRAIN FIGURES 10113
I like these, they are very appropriate for terrariums because they are little backpackers. Creates the illusion that they are traveling through your terrarium forest!