Pathfinders Medieval Wooden Catapult Kit
Just add glue, scissors and an appreciation for the physics and art behind these medieval siege engines. High-quality models hurl a small ball more than 15 feet in 1 throw, with adjustable pads that change the trajectory angle and encourage experimentation for greater accuracy. Pre-cut, pre-drilled solid wood pieces are easy to assemble; models can be build in about 1 to 2 hours.
Working Wood Catapult DIY Kit, 6" X 5" X 10"
A fun, wooden catapult DIY kit for all ages to enjoy. Every piece is already pre-cut for you as you will not need to make other hard drilling work. All you need to do is assemble following the instruction and you will have a working catapult in no time. You may enjoy it with another friend or family to see this medieval wonder comes to life.
Leonardo DaVinci Catapult Kit
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Glue included
- Suitable for beginner model makers
- Easy to understand instructions
Catapult Kit by Abong
- The Abong Catapult Kit Makes Medieval Warfare Fun and Educational
- Well Written Color Instructions and Laser Cut Hardwood Make Construction Easy
- Test Your Accuracy and Distance Firing the Wooden Ammo
- Build Multiple Kits to Wage Desktop Warfare
- Fun For Kids and Adults Alike to Construct
MOTA Catapult - Desktop Battle Kit -
- Engage in a fun hands-on learning experience and build your own desktop catapult with the included easy-to-understand instructions and pre-cut wooden pieces
- Test your precision and your catapult's power, or change the trajectory angle with the adjustable cord
- Take aim and fire away with five lightweight wooden ammo that's safe for indoor use
- Replicate the ancient art of war, or learn about the physics and engineering while constructing the catapult
- Guaranteed fun for all ages, imagination and wood glue not included
Miniature Ballista Kit - Wooden Desktop Warfare Ballista
The ballista was the ultimate artillery weapon of the Roman Empire. Similar in appearance to a giant crossbow, it was powered by massive bundles of twisted horse hair. The bolts it fires would mow down enemies and fortifications alike. This kit is based on the Roman design. It is laser cut from select hardwood for easy assembly and reliable performance. This tabletop kit has been designed for simple assembly. Designed with interlocking parts, a simple, reliable trigger, high strength cordage and lightweight projectiles this ballista is incredibly durable. Three easy-to-follow rules for public demonstration are provided to ensure everyone's safety.
Hog Wild Toys Air Strike Catapult -
- Unique and innovative children's toys
- Tested for safety and durability
- Portable and easy to use
- 6 spiked balls included
- Pivoting launch base for quick adjustments
- Medieval action in a high tech format
Mindware Contraptions Catapult -
- Build your own authentic catapult with planks, a little glue and the help of easy, step-by-step instructions.
- Package Contents: Pre-drilled pine planks, wood glue, cotton rope, ruler, rubber bands, cup, 3 bean-bag projectiles, target mat, fasteners and instructions.
- Age group and grade: Ages 7 - 14 years and grades 2nd - 12th
- Let the fun & experimentation begin!
- Exciting indoor activity.
LEGO®Knight's Catapult Defense - skeletons, plus functioning launcher with catapult. 123 pieces. Box measures 5.67"H x 9.45"W x 1.89"D.
Monty Python Cow Catapult
Plagued by knights? Troubled by kings? Just keep one of these handy hurlers by your side! When taunts don't work, keep your enemies away by tossing plastic cows, ducks, and sheep, or the enclosed 7-inch Trojan rabbit! From Monty Python's The Quest for the Holy Grail , this plastic replica is ideal for bombarding so-called Arthur Kings.
Midwest Products Catapult Model Activity Kit
- Perfect for camps and youth groups
- May be personalized with paint or markers (not included)
- Made in China
MIDWEST PRODUCT-Kids will enjoy their first modeling experience with these land, sea and air models. Perfect for camps and youth groups. These kits are easy to build, and contain wood parts, motor (propeller and/or rubber band), decal and instruction sheet. May be personalized with paint or markers (not included).